I became a blogger

Yes I also got hit, and i became a blogger. I dint do it b'use its done. I realized that there are things in life which you experience and you want to share your views about it with the right people.
When you see things happening around you, as a human nature, you tend to analyze and if you bring up your analysis at wrong platform and at wrong time, its a waste. So i thought let me put my thoughts and views on things here.
I would not only be taling about general but managerial as well as technical topics. People are free to express their point of view on what I feel, I will be delighted to see things from a different perspective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hibernate: a different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session

BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to parse configuration class: Could not find class [javax.jms.ConnectionFactory]